Qm9Ev *It Ends At Midnight: The addictive new thriller from the bestselling author of Blood Orange [PDF/EPub] Book by Harriet Tyce

1 view

baero...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2022, 5:37:35 AM4/16/22
to ark3sdf...@googlegroups.com
4Qm9EvV8EzO - Download and read Harriet Tyce's book It Ends At Midnight: The addictive new thriller from the bestselling author of Blood Orange in PDF, EPub, Mobi, Kindle online. Free book It Ends At Midnight: The addictive new thriller from the bestselling author of Blood Orange by Harriet Tyce.

Click to Continue

Synopsis: It's New Year's Eve and the stage is set for a lavish party in one of Edinburgh's best postcodes. It's a moment for old friends to set the past to rights - and move on. The night sky is alive with fireworks and the champagne is flowing. But the celebration fails to materialise.Midnight approaches and the countdown begins - but it seems one of the guests doesn't want a resolution. Lisa Jewell, No.1 bestselling author of Clare Mackintosh, bestselling author of Sara Collins, award-winning author of Sophie Hannah, author ofTHE EXPLOSIVE, ADDICTIVE NEW THRILLER FROM AND KINDLE #1 BESTSELLER HARRIET TYCE.SUNDAY TIMESThe Family Upstairs'Intriguing characters, deceptive twists and a punch-to-the-gut finale. Harriet Tyce always delivers.' John Marrs'I devoured this gripping novel in a couple of sittings, and raced to the shocking end.' Alex Michaelides'This is another delicious treat from Harriet Tyce.' Louise Candlish'A classy thriller with complex and compelling characters'I Let You GoTHE EXPLOSIVE, ADDICTIVE NEW THRILLER FROM AND KINDLE #1 BESTSELLER HARRIET TYCE.SUNDAY TIMESThe Family Upstairs'Intriguing characters, deceptive twists and a punch-to-the-gut finale. Harriet Tyce always delivers.' John Marrs'I devoured this gripping novel in a couple of sittings, and raced to the shocking end.' Alex Michaelides'This is another delicious treat from Harriet Tyce.' Louise Candlish'A classy thriller with complex and compelling characters'I Let You Go.