A Christian Blogger, Webmaster, Linuxer

Arjay Araña

Jul 4, 2022, 9:22:31 AM7/4/22
to Arjay’s Blog
This is who I am now – a Christian blogger, a webmaster, and a Linux user.

It’s been a year since I decided to leave WordPress.com, and to learn how to self-host my own websites. It’s also been a year (well, more than a year) since I started actively leaving behind the pains and burdens of the past several years. Rejected by my church and denied the support for ministry I had rightfully earned, I have set out to independently establish the things that God wants me to do – and all without resources, except the little that I have and what God provides.

Read more...