Deleting Character

kas...@lehigh.edu

Oct 28, 2016, 11:20:31 AM10/28/16
to arisgames
Is there a way to delete characters that aren't being used in any of the scenes? I made duplicate characters that are not needed. Thank you.

Christopher Holden

Oct 28, 2016, 11:24:30 AM10/28/16
to aris...@googlegroups.com
I don't think there is a way to delete characters. It's funny. Never noticed that. We should add that in.

Oh and since you're new, you should know that the forums are moving/have moved.

you can simply sign in with your existing ARIS login there and start posting.

On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 6:12 PM, <kas...@lehigh.edu> wrote:
Is there a way to delete characters that aren't being used in any of the scenes? I made duplicate characters that are not needed. Thank you.

You are part of the ARIS authoring discussion group.
To post: email aris...@googlegroups.com