Retiring this google group

David Gagnon

Oct 14, 2016, 4:39:10 PM10/14/16
to aris...@googlegroups.com
ARIS Games!

After over 5 years, its time for us to move to a new communications platform that supports our conversations around ARIS. Our new system is multilingual, multi-topic and better built to manage our community.

For folks that have come to the summit, this will be no surprise. Chris Holden has been pushing us to think about this for at least 3 years. We finally found the technical solution that meets our needs.

I want to make this migration process as clean and simple as possible, so I suggest we do it in stages.

Stage One: Start using the new forum NOW!
fielddaylab.org/forums/ is the link. Your ARIS login will get you in.

We have a few categories for discussion in place but feel free to suggest others. Get in, post your thoughts and start using the system now.

Starting today, the links to the google groups from arisgames.org and the manual will now point to the new location.

This google group will continue to function as normal in case there are any issues.

Stage Two: This google group will be archived
On November 1, I will mark this google group as archived. The history will be preserved, but no new messages will be accepted.

I’m excited to make this move. See you over at https://fielddaylab.wisc.edu/forums/ !

David

Christopher Holden

Oct 17, 2016, 11:41:02 AM10/17/16
to aris...@googlegroups.com
I've been banging on these new forums and would love some company. Help me find and fix rough edges. Now that we've got a permissions fix in, I'll be seeding some content.
You are part of the ARIS authoring discussion group.
To post: email aris...@googlegroups.com