Locks: Created at least # Notes near...

Ben Pearson

Aug 24, 2016, 6:24:36 PM8/24/16
to arisgames
Hi all,

For the game I am creating, I am having the players look at a map and try to place notes in meaningful locations that will unlock achievements in the game based on where they put them. The locks that currently allow this are "Player has already/not yet... Created at least # Notes with Media/Image/Audio/Video near..." so it is possible to make this work in my game, so long as players create notes with media. What I noticed in my playtest, however, was people creating regular text notes with no media and getting confused when their posts did not do anything.

As it stands, it does not look like ARIS has an option for "Created at least # Notes near..." so I wanted to see if anyone had a way to work around that, or if that could be an easy option to include in the locks in ARIS.

Thanks,
-Ben

PS: It was great to finally meet several of you all in person at the ARIS Summit and GLS!