Lag in Quests?

aem...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2016, 3:17:45 PM10/11/16
to arisgames
Hi all,

Very new ARIS game-maker here, about to launch one I made for a small museum-based activity tomorrow! I'm using the decoder in a scavenger hunt style game, so no GPS. I'm having trouble with the completing of Quests, where the locks are to have seen two plaques which lead to each other via answers input into the decoder, but the "completed" Alert Box isn't coming up until after viewing the first plaque of another Quest. It looks like I have the locks set correctly, but I'm definitely no expert... Any advice you can give?
Thanks so much!

-A

David Gagnon

Oct 11, 2016, 3:24:41 PM10/11/16
to aris...@googlegroups.com
Sorry to hear you had this trouble. This is a bug that was just recently discovered and has been fixed. There will be an update on the app store in the next few days.

David

You are part of the ARIS authoring discussion group.
To post: email aris...@googlegroups.com

Christopher Holden

Oct 11, 2016, 3:25:09 PM10/11/16
to aris...@googlegroups.com
I have had a bit of trouble with the cadence of quest notifications in the past. Seems like a good chance to try and hunt down any possible problems.