ARIS Summit- ARISE - Using ARIS for Healthcare Presentation

Charles Leffingwell

Aug 17, 2016, 2:43:44 PM8/17/16
to arisgames
Our group that attended the Summit thought it was an excellent event to learn and share ARIS information and experiences.  We could not stay for the gathering afterwards to follow-up on contacts we made.  I will list our contact information here too:

Charles Leffingwell: cleffi...@cvtc.ed, Theresa Meinen: tmei...@cvtc.edu

We will have a website for our project up and running by early September that we will share.

FYI: I uploaded our PowerPoint presentation to the ARIS Summit 2016. Here is a direct link:
http://schd.ws/hosted_files/arissummit2016/90/ARISE-Using%20ARIS%20for%20Healthcare.pptx

We will be looking for a place to share our experiences and code in the new Field Day website when it becomes available.  Let us know how we can participate.

Thank you for a great summit!

Christopher Holden

Aug 22, 2016, 12:39:09 PM8/22/16
to aris...@googlegroups.com
Great to see you and your team in person Charles. It was also really cool getting to hear more about your project, especially the revisions you've made in the strategy of your games' designs and usage scenarios. Thanks a bunch for sharing the materials. Well wishes in getting to 150!

You are part of the ARIS authoring discussion group.
To post: email aris...@googlegroups.com

David Gagnon

Aug 22, 2016, 1:15:30 PM8/22/16
to aris...@googlegroups.com
Agreed! What a great summit. I’m spending the next few days clearing out all my notes and putting together all the next actions.

David

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "arisgames" group.

Terri

Aug 25, 2016, 10:52:35 AM8/25/16
to arisgames
Your work was very impressive.  It helped me see lots of possibilities for how to use ARIS in different ways.  Thanks for sharing!