Editor problem after uploading

George Labropoulos

Sep 12, 2016, 2:26:20 PM9/12/16
to arisgames
Guys i have a serious problem. After uploading an mp4 video my editor crashed. Since then i cannot open any of my games with the editor. Is is something serious ? Anyone having similar problems ?

David Gagnon

Sep 12, 2016, 6:33:18 PM9/12/16
to aris...@googlegroups.com
George,

There was a server outage today for approximately an hour that could have caused this. Take a look now and tell me how things check out.

David

On Sep 12, 2016, at 1:26 PM, George Labropoulos <georg...@gmail.com> wrote:

Guys i have a serious problem. After uploading an mp4 video my editor crashed. Since then i cannot open any of my games with the editor. Is is something serious ? Anyone having similar problems ?

You are part of the ARIS authoring discussion group.
To post: email aris...@googlegroups.com

George Labropoulos

Sep 13, 2016, 7:57:54 AM9/13/16
to arisgames
Yes everything is perfectly fine ! Thanks a lot !