Login template problems

17 views
Skip to first unread message

kevin uittenbosch

unread,
May 20, 2014, 3:59:10 AM5/20/14
to ariad...@googlegroups.com
Hi muse,

I've got the following problem with the login into multiple websites.

This is my type tree in 2 scenarios:


1 main DIR  ### this dir contains te login form template.

=====================================

Containing 2 sub dirs, both call the login form template

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Example1 > contains 1 site object

Example2 > contains multiple site objects
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, in example 1 the login works perfectly... 

in example 2 i get the following:

404 - Not Found

Het door u gevraagde pad kon niet gevonden worden.

http://www.MYWEBSITE.nl/loader.php / -kubg- / MAINDIR / SUBDIR / MYWEBSITE(again?).nl / login.receive.html(template)

now this is the weird part: ariadne creates the session as you can see, so if I strip the rest and leave only the site and te session i'm logged in.
How is this possible and how can I fix this issue?


extra information: Login.receive.html is a template with some extra checks, this is working perfectly in example 1.
if I paste this template behind the webadres it somehow works and gives me feedback which is written in this template(login failed).

in the form i have the action to post it to this template so how can it be that it cannot be found in example 2 and works perfectly in example 1?
Same tree structure, same rights...

regards, 

Kevin

Auke van Slooten

unread,
May 21, 2014, 8:57:47 AM5/21/14
to ariad...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kevin,

I think the problem may be that the site you want to logon to doesn't have the protocol in its url. It should be 'http://site.nl/', not 'site.nl'. Check if that fixes it.

~
Auke

On Tuesday, May 20, 2014 9:59:10 AM UTC+2, kevin uittenbosch wrote:
Hi muse,

kevin uittenbosch

unread,
May 26, 2014, 10:21:49 AM5/26/14
to ariad...@googlegroups.com
Hi Auke, 

This didn't fixed the issue, somehow all the site objects were bugged with this issue, i deleted them all and build mad new site objects from ground up...

It's all working again. don't know what was wrong, but this was in ariadne 8.2. i'm now using 8.3 so far so good, all working again!

greetings


On Tuesday, May 20, 2014 9:59:10 AM UTC+2, kevin uittenbosch wrote:
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages