Ariadne 9.4 released

Auke Van Slooten

Jan 14, 2016, 5:33:01 AM1/14/16
to Ariadne
We've sneaked Ariadne 9.3 out forgetting to post a release notice here. Sorry about that. But to make up for it, we've pushed a brand new 9.4 release with a lot of new stuff.

The most important one is that Ariadne 9.4 is ready for PHP7! And its a lot faster, as expected. Even with PHP5 we've improved the performance at least 10%, just by adding micro optimizations in a lot of core methods.

In addition we expanded the scaffolds to support most content types. So you can now create prefab pages, directories, sites, etc. The scaffolds now also copy any content in the prefab/scaffold object itself, including configuration settings.

We made the PINP compiler more robust, so that it now can handle any kind of parse error without crashing. This makes editing through the FTP or Webdav loader a lot more reliable.

Finally we fixed an annoying bug in the tar/untar module, that made installation under Windows problematic.

So enjoy the new release,
Auke van Slooten
Muze