Issue on Ariadne 9.2 Windows installation (XAMPP)

Dick Tump

Sep 24, 2015, 8:30:44 AM9/24/15
to Ariadne
Hello,

I am doing an Ariadne 9.2 installation on a Windows server, running XAMPP. For some reason a JS is not generated correctly, causing issues in the admin area. The JS file that's not generated correctly is: loader.php/system/users/admin/ariadne.load.js?muze+muze.event+muze.dialog+muze.util.pngfix+muze.util.splitpane+muze.ariadne.registry+muze.ariadne.cookie+muze.ariadne.explore+muze.ariadne.selectable+muze.ariadne.dropzone

The contents of this file are:
/************ NOT FOUND ******************
  muze.js
  muze.event.js
  muze.dialog.js
  muze.util.pngfix.js
  muze.util.splitpane.js
  muze.ariadne.registry.js
  muze.ariadne.cookie.js
  muze.ariadne.explore.js
  muze.ariadne.selectable.js
  muze.ariadne.dropzone.js
*****************************************/

I tried to debug this issue by changing the file generated to contain the full paths when a file is not found, I see the following path:
  /C:/xampp/ariadne/www/js/.muze.js
  /C:/xampp/ariadne/www/js/.muze.event.js

For some reason all paths are prefixed with a /. This makes the path invalid, hence it can't find the JS files it needs to generate the one big JS file. I found out that this occurs in the following file:
ariadne\vendor\arc\base\src\path.php

On line 97, it always adds a / in front of every path it returns:
            '/' // initial value, always start paths with a '/'

As soon as I make this variable empty, the JS gets generated correctly, but this caused other problems, such as images that can't be loaded correctly.

I'm not sure whether it's bug, or that I am missing something. Hopefully you have a suggestion how I can fix this issue.

Best regards,
Dick Tump.

Dick Tump

Sep 25, 2015, 5:37:40 AM9/25/15
to Ariadne
Just contacted Auke by phone and this seems to be a bug. A temporary workaround is to add a substr in the ariadne-default.phtml:
$AR->dir->root = substr((string)\arc\path::collapse($AR->dir->root), 1);

I just wanted to add this to the group, so other people can use this as well :)

Thanks for your help Auke.

Best regards,
Dick Tump.