Ariadne 8.3.2 Released

Robbert Müller

Oct 21, 2014, 9:51:19 AM10/21/14
to ariad...@googlegroups.com
This is the last Ariadne release to support PHP 5.3. It contains the latest ACE template editor, which works with Chrome 38. It now also works better with XDebug, showing correct parse errors in templates.

But this release mainly fixes a number of annoying bugs:
The ar\connect\xmlrpc library now handles nested method names correctly in the client as well as the server, fixed the ar\html\menu menubar to correctly handle links, there was a problem with the formSecret handling in the CSRF protection. In addition we fixed a problem when adding users to a group which is a subtype of pgroup. ar\http\client now sets the responseheader even if the result of the request is empty. loadtext('current:lib.nls') now works correctly. Finally we fixed the backwards compatibility of psite's url handling.

See the Changes file for a full list of changes: http://www.ariadne-cms.org/download/changes/

Download Ariadne 8.3.2 here: http://www.ariadne-cms.org/download/

regards,
Robbert Müller