No access to Graphics?

jlescribanoc

May 28, 2018, 5:24:46 AM5/28/18
to Ariadne
I just put project public mode with joe public grants and suddenly , graphics are not show ..
I try direct URL to graphics and only black screen is show ..

What's wrong?
Please I am newbie with ariadne cms
Tnanks

Auke Van Slooten

Jun 12, 2018, 4:45:54 AM6/12/18
to Ariadne
Hi,

I don't know what the problem is, your description is a bit too vage, but I can offer some general tips on debugging.

The first thing is to see if you actually can access the folder in which the graphics are stored. Try adding a template called 'view.html' in this folder and then open that folder in the browser. So if the image url is https://www.example.com/images/my-image.jpg, open https://www.example.com/images/. If you see your view.html template, great, that means that permissions are set ok. If instead you see a login prompt, you know that you'll need to correct the user or group grants.

Now I'm assuming that before you set the public grants the graphics were working right. Please check if this is still the case if you remove the public grants.

If this works and the images again disappear after you set the public grants again, then something strange is happening where I'll need a bit more information :)

You can also start the debugger from inside Ariadne. Go to the project root of your website and open the Helene IDE, it should be the last link in the 'Settings' section. From there you can select any template from any library used in your project. Click on any one of the templates and you'll be able to edit the template. But in the Tools menu there is also an option 'Start Debugger'. This will show you which objects and templates are called, in which order. To change the object on which the first template is called, just change the URL. e.g. from .../projects/demo/madcat/debugger.html?... to .../projects/demo/madcat/site/images/my-image.jpg/debugger.html?...

P.S. to see a demo website in Ariadne just go to the /projects/ folder and add a new project there. You can now select a scaffold, try the 'mad cat demo' scaffold. It will setup a complete website, which you can then alter.

Jose Luis Escribano Corral

Jun 12, 2018, 6:50:06 AM6/12/18
to ariad...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Auke:

Thanks for answer ..

I try to access creating Project demo but ever show when I try to access url  ... no view.html exists

I reinstall again twice and demo error access is the some.

Could be an error in this opensouce version ?

Show very strange ..

Thanks

--
Je hebt dit bericht ontvangen omdat je bent geabonneerd op de groep "Ariadne" van Google Discussiegroepen.
Als je je wilt afmelden bij deze groep en geen e-mails van de groep meer wilt ontvangen, stuur je een e-mail naar ariadne-cms...@googlegroups.com.