NOVA's Evolution Lab!

Ari Daniel

Apr 27, 2015, 3:35:07 PM4/27/15
to ari...@googlegroups.com
Friends +

It's here!  We've just launched NOVA's Evolution Lab -- an online interactive game about the evolutionary relationships linking together a spectacular array of species.

I've been part of the team that's been working on this over the last 6 months, and I'm eager to share it with you.  View a short video trailer about the Lab on YouTube or Facebook.  And if you want to watch something longer, check out our intro video, Evolution 101.

Interested in telling others about the Lab?  We've prepared a launch toolkit here with a press release, Lab overview, and social media guide.  So tweet and forward to your heart's content, but most importantly, play!

Explore the tree of life and get a front row seat to what some have called the greatest show on Earth. That show is evolution.

ari

--
+ Digital Producer, PBS NOVA
+ Independent Science Reporter