Obscured Vision: Sonic Storytelling

Ari Daniel

Oct 19, 2020, 11:32:19 PM10/19/20
to ari...@googlegroups.com
Hello! +

It's been a while! I hope you all are doing well, given the circumstances.

I wanted to tell you about a special storytelling show I've been working on that's coming up next week — on Wednesday, 28 October at 7p ET. It's called Obscured Vision:

Four stories. Three continents. Two producers. One great show.

Ian Coss and I want to take you on an immersive journey across the globe. In this time of standing still, we've crafted a set of audio stories intended to transport you outside of your homes and inside four very different worlds.

Get a good pair of headphones, an eye mask, and join us! In collaboration with the Museum of Science in Boston.

Here's a link to the Facebook event page and a link to the show page. And it's free!

Hope you can make it!
ari

PS Also, I invite you to check out Parentalogic, a video series on the science of parenting that I'm co-producing for NOVA.

--
+ Independent Science Reporter
+ Senior Producer, Story Collider