TODAY: All Things Considered

1 view

Ari Daniel Shapiro

Oct 4, 2011, 3:35:58 PM10/4/11
to ari...@googlegroups.com
Today, on All Things Considered, at about 5:45p:

Sometimes the solution to a new problem is right in front of you.  Or, in the case of one community in Newfoundland, right under their feet.

~~~

Also, we've completely redesigned our website for Ocean Gazing -- the audio series that tracks the real-time swirl of creatures, chemicals and currents of our seas.  The content is easier to find, the design is superb, and we've got a whole section set up for teachers called the Teacher Zone.  Special thanks to Mary Choueiter and Clement Valla who redesigned and programmed the whole thing.

ari