Celebrating Buddy Ambassadors

1 view

Mr. Hausmann

Mar 14, 2017, 1:10:25 PM3/14/17
to ARHS Best Buddies
Hello ARHS Best Buddies- Hope everyone is safe and warm through the storm!

This past weekend, seven student from Algonquin Regional High School, Groton-Dunstable Regional High School, Nashoba Regional High School and Westborough High School completed the first two sessions of our Ambassador Training.  Focused on the areas of advocacy and public speaking skills, students learned more about the Best Buddies Mission and began crafting their own stories of overcoming obstacles and the importance of friendship.

Our Ambassadors will share their new speeches for the 1st time at our Ambassador Celebration on Tuesday March 21st.

Date: Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Time: 5:30 pm

Location: NEW Central MA Office at Running Start, 95 Prescott St, Worcester, MA

(See attached flyer for agenda)

Following these speeches and the presentation of certificates, we will host our annual Information Meeting for all students who are possibly attending Leadership Conference in July plus their parents/ guardians.

Also, please help spread the word. Additionally, this will be a great opportunity for all to meet our entire Central / Western MA staff team, including our Employment Consultants working with our Jobs Program.

Stay warm this week!

Thank you,

Mr. Hausmann and Mrs. Hynes

(on behalf of)

Carol Roy
Program Manager Central Massachusetts
Best Buddies Massachusetts at Running Start
95 Prescott St. Worcester MA 01605
Ambassdor Ceremony & LC Parent Meeting CMA.pdf