Do you support Unified Sports?

Mr. Hausmann

Jun 11, 2017, 5:03:08 PM6/11/17
to ARHS Best Buddies

Hey Best Buddies-

Are you a fan of ALL Unified Sports? This spring two Major League Soccer teams created Unified Soccer teams that are associated with them. The New England Revolution and the Chicago Fire.

What you may not know is the Revs Unified Team has been practicing in Marlborough and Northborough. They've even had several practices at Algonquin on Saturdays.This coming Saturday, June 17th the Revs Unified are hosting the Fire Unified. Their game will be played after the completion of the MLS league game.

THE MOST EXCITED NEWS is that Unified Track Captain AUDREY LORD is on the squad. I would like to encourage everyone to consider going and support Unified Sports in this spotlight event.

DETAILS

Mr. Hausmann and his dad are going for a Father's Day event. We're in section 110 row 30 if you can find tickets near us.

Best-

Mr. Hausmann