December Events

mollyobrien7

Dec 4, 2016, 11:07:39 PM12/4/16
to ARHS Best Buddies
Happy December Best Buddies!
I hope you all had a nice weekend. We have a super busy December month ahead of us, full of awesome events! Here are the details of all of the events:

Wednesday, December 7:
Chapter Meeting! Everyone can join us to play Basketball with some members of the Varsity Basketball Team! We are going to meet in the A gym (main gym near the Upper School Office) from 2:00-2:45 PM! We hope you can make it!

Sunday, December 11:
We are going to be having our annual Holiday Party and all members are welcomed! During the party, we are going to be having a Yankee Swap of gifts around $10, so if you'd like to participate in this, please bring a $10 gift. Also, there will be pizza and drinks available. We also ask that, if you are able to, please bring one of the following snacks according to your grade:

Freshman - Chips & Salsa or crackers & cheese

Sophomore - Veggies & Fruit

Junior - Dessert

Senior - Cutlery & paper plates & napkins

The party will be from 1:00-3:00 PM at 9 Watkins Lane in Southborough (Molly O'Brien's house).
If you are interested or able to come to this super fun chapter event, please RSVP to the following link.
We hope you can make it!

Wednesday, December 14:
Buddy Pair meeting! This buddy pair meeting is going to include decorating cookies and holiday coloring!
It will be in Mr. Hausmann's room (D203) from 2:00-2:45 PM after school.

Friday, December 16:
This is the annual Mall Crawl! The Mall Crawl is a night spent at the Solomon Pond Mall with the members of Best Buddies to holiday shop together! All are welcomed!
We will meet at the Bertucci's entrance in the Solomon Pond Mall. We will meet at 5:00 PM and shop until 7:00 PM.
Make sure to bring money for gifts and, if you'd like, food at the food court!

December has a lot in store for Best Buddies and we hope you will be able to make it to some of the events!
Thank you and happy December!
-Best Buddies Officers