End of Year Luau Party

mollyobrien7

May 21, 2017, 10:29:44 PM5/21/17
to ARHS Best Buddies
Hello, Best Buddies! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend!

This Thursday, we are going to be celebrating our year for Best Buddies at our End of Year Luau Party! All chapter members are welcomed to join us to finish the year together!
This year, the theme is Luau! Here are the details:
When: Thursday, May 25
What Time: 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Where: Kate Crimmings' House, 101 Maple Lane in Northborough
What to Bring: We are kindly asking for members to bring food. If you are able to, please sign up here - www.SignUpGenius.com/go/10C0445AFAD2AAB9-luau

We would love for you to join us to celebrate our wonderful year full of laughs and friendship, which wouldn't have been possible without everyone! Please consider joining us this week for food, music, and outdoor activities to celebrate an awesome year and to send off the amazing group of seniors we have!

Thank you!
-Best Buddies Officers