January Update

mollyobrien7

Jan 19, 2017, 5:38:26 PM1/19/17
to ARHS Best Buddies
Hello, Best Buddies!

We're sorry if there is any confusion based on the original Best Buddies year calendar however, there is no movie night tomorrow night. We have moved our January event to later in the month with details coming soon!

 In the meantime, you can mark your calendars for our next Chapter Meeting coming up in February! On Wednesday, February 1, all are welcome to come to our chapter meeting from 2:00-2:45 in Mr. Hausmann's room (D203). We are going to be making decorations for our annual Friendship Ball coming up on February 17 (more details to come soon)!

Thank you and have a great weekend,
Best Buddies Officers