March Chapter Meeting and Friendship Ball Photos

1 view

mollyobrien7

Feb 28, 2017, 6:51:56 PM2/28/17
to ARHS Best Buddies
Hey, Best Buddies! We hope you all enjoyed your break and the beautiful weather!

Tomorrow, March 1, we will be having a Best Buddies Chapter Meeting for all members! We are going to be talking about, and doing an activity based on, the R-Word and the 'Spread the Word to End the Word' Campaign! Also, if there is enough time left, we will be playing St. Patrick's day Bingo!
The meeting will be 2:00-2:45 PM in Mr. Hausmann's room (D203). We hope you can make it!

Also, there will be a Peer Buddy Meeting next Wednesday, March 8th, for the buddy pairs! More information will be sent ASAP about this meeting!

And lastly, we got many of the pictures from the Friendship Ball altogether in one album on Google Photos. If you'd like to see and save them, they are at this link: https://goo.gl/photos/Fkgp54yE2BAGMyBG8

Thank you, everyone!
-Best Buddies Officers