Wear Red THURSDAY!

1 view

mollyobrien7

Mar 14, 2017, 10:05:57 PM3/14/17
to ARHS Best Buddies
Hello everyone! I hope you all enjoyed a nice snow day!

Because of the snow and delay tomorrow, we want to give everyone an extra day before we all wear RED! So make sure to wear anything red on THURSDAY (March 16) to spread awareness about the R-Word Campaign and eliminating the use of the R-Word!

Our Bake Sale is still set for Friday, March 17! If you'd like to bake or sell during lunch, you can sign up at this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-iyaejG_WbLg6oUScAAtxz5RcB1qjQH0W4p-4dDiMSk/edit?usp=sharing
Any baked goods can be dropped off in Mr. Hausmann's room!

Also, don't forget about our Pizza Palooza this Friday night!
What Time: 5:30-7:00 PM
Where: in the Algonquin Cafeteria
What are We Doing: We will be doing a variety of St. Patrick's Day themed games and activities during the night, along with having pizza and snacks!
What to Wear: Green! for St. Patrick's Day!

Have an awesome night!
-Best Buddies Officers