February Events!

mollyobrien7

Jan 27, 2017, 8:11:34 PM1/27/17
to ARHS Best Buddies
Hello, Best Buddies!
 I hope everyone all had a great week! Can you believe January of 2017 is already almost over? Here is a rundown of all of our February events:

Wednesday, February 1
Chapter Meeting!
What: Decoration making for our Friendship Ball
What Time: After school from 2:00-2:45 PM
Where: Mr. Hausmann's Room (D203)
**Also at this meeting, Christina Iverson and Andres Axline will be looking for volunteers to help plan future chapter events. If you'd like to bring some ideas, it would be a great time to express your interest in possible future leadership**

Friday, February 3
Chapter Event - Pizza and Bowling!
On February 3rd, we will be having a bowling night at Sawyer's Bowladrome in Northborough and all members are welcomed! We are going to meet at Mama's Pizza (right across the street from Sawyer's) at 5:30 PM for pizza. Then, we will make our way over to Sawyer's and bowl from 6:30-7:30 PM. This event is $10 per person. Please RSVP to go with Best Buddies for Pizza and Bowling at this link: rmd.me/7UA8QKpdYmM
We hope to see you there!

Wednesday, February 8
Peer Buddy Meeting
What: Peer Buddy meeting -- the buddy pairs are going to paint the cafeteria windows for the Friendship Ball!
Where: Algonquin Cafeteria
What Time: after school from 2:00-2:45 PM

Friday, February 27
Friendship Ball!!
You are all invited to the 2017 Best Buddies Friendship Ball! The theme of this year's dance is "The Besties," a friendship award show!
When: Friday, February 17
What Time: 6:00-9:00 PM
Where: Algonquin Cafeteria
Cost: $15 (includes food)
Attire: Semi-Formal (please no t-shirts or jeans)
If you would like to join us at the Friendship Ball, please RSVP at this link: https://goo.gl/forms/cXyhCiNidheTPnkE3
The Friendship Ball is always so much fun so we hope you can join us!

These are our events for February and updates will be sent as we go. We hope you can make it to these events!
Thank you
-Best Buddies Officers