about map tool

Beyza Uçar

Mar 20, 2017, 3:47:02 PM3/20/17
to argunet-users
Hi,
I install argunet but map tools don't seem even i clicked it from window. I tried to re-establish it but it still does not work. If you can help me, i will be so happy.
hata.PNG

Sebastian Cacean

Mar 21, 2017, 3:46:25 AM3/21/17
to argunet-users
Hi, did you try in the menu "Window \ Show Map Tools"?
Best regards, Sebastian

Beyza Uçar

Mar 21, 2017, 11:25:57 AM3/21/17
to argune...@googlegroups.com
Thank you!
I tried but not worked.
21 Mar 2017 Sal, saat 10:46 tarihinde Sebastian Cacean <sebastia...@gmail.com> şunu yazdı:
null

Sebastian Cacean

Mar 21, 2017, 2:10:17 PM3/21/17
to argunet-users
Mhh, ok, then try the following work-around: In your home directory you should find a hidden directory ".argunet"  Close Argunet, in case it's is open, and find the file ".argunet/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.ui.workbench/workbench.xml" and rename it (e.g. "workbench-backup.xml"). If you now start Argunet again, it should load some defaults for the different windows (views) and the Map-Tools should be visible as well. If everything works as expected, you can delete the renamed file afterwords.  Hope that helps...

On Tuesday, March 21, 2017 at 4:25:57 PM UTC+1, Beyza Uçar wrote:
Thank you!
I tried but not worked.

On Monday, March 20, 2017 at 8:47:02 PM UTC+1, Beyza Uçar wrote:
Hi,
I install argunet but map tools don't seem even i clicked it from window. I tried to re-establish it but it still does not work. If you can help me, i will be so happy.

null

Beyza Uçar

Beyza Uçar

Mar 21, 2017, 4:08:55 PM3/21/17
to argune...@googlegroups.com
It worked! Thank you ☺️

21 Mar 2017 Sal, saat 21:14 tarihinde Beyza Uçar <beyz...@gmail.com> şunu yazdı:
--
null

Sebastian Cacean

Mar 22, 2017, 3:46:35 AM3/22/17
to argunet-users
You're very welcome!

On Tuesday, March 21, 2017 at 9:08:55 PM UTC+1, Beyza Uçar wrote:
It worked! Thank you ☺️