exporting to a graphml file

Carlos Jaramillo

Sep 5, 2015, 7:23:27 PM9/5/15
to argunet-users
I am trying to export an argument as a graphml file to use in the ArgunetBrowser.

I already installed the plugins needed but when I make the export all I get is a pdf file.

Could someone explain to me how to fill the Argunet export dialog for a local debate?

Sebastian Cacean

Sep 11, 2015, 4:13:31 AM9/11/15
to argunet-users
Hey Carlos,

when you click the "Browse"-button in the export-wizard-page another window should open in which you can choose a directory, filename and the file-type. How exactly this window looks like depends on your operation system. I use ubuntu and there I can choose the file type via a dropdown-menu. Hope that helps!