Layout Error

Breno de Araújo

Jan 24, 2018, 3:06:18 AM1/24/18
to argunet-users
Hi,

I'm newbie in Argunet and information mapping. I'm learning with the manual and I try to do what is recommended in this manual.

I'm using Debian Linux and the Argunet are consistently closing alone. In other post I will explain it and put the log. For now I want a explanation and resolution for the problem with a layout error.

I'm in chapter 4 of the manual and section 1.2. Automatic layout. When I click in Layout button a message with error is showed. The image of the message error was attached.

Someone can help-me?

I'm sorry for my poor English.
Argunet problem layout error.png

Sebastian Cacean

Jan 26, 2018, 3:42:57 AM1/26/18
to argunet-users
Hey Breno,

there seems to be some kind of problem with the layout-algorithm. Unfortunately, I cannot think of an explanation without further information. Perhaps it has sth. to do with the other problems you mentioned.

If you need automatic layouting, you might try to use the other layout-algorithm which comes with the YFiles-Hierarchical-Graphlayouter-Plugin. The plugin can  be installed via the Argunet-Menu (help\install argunet plugins\...).

Best,
Basti