Host name problem

laza...@support.nrdbp.gr

Jul 2, 2021, 11:20:39 AM7/2/21
to ArGoSoft Products
Dear Archie

I was tasked to start a new domain in the same mail server.
up till now I had as host my mail servers name.
with the new domain In order to make it work I changed the host name to my IP address.

is there a way to add two host names in the settings?

because I used me IP address I was black listed from spamhaus

Kind regards

Aris

ArGoSoft Products

Jul 2, 2021, 11:41:00 AM7/2/21
to ArGoSoft Products
Hello Aris,

I am not sure I can follow, but if Spamhaus blacklisted your IP address, your IP address was blacklisted, not your hostname.

It will stay blacklisted, no matter which other domain or host you use.

You either will need to work with Spamhaus to get unlisted, or talk to your ISP and get another IP address.

Please let me know if I misunderstood your problem.

Archie