Version 1.3.2.0 of Mail Server

ArGoSoft Products

Mar 10, 2021, 9:21:39 AM3/10/21
to ArGoSoft Products

ArGoSoft Products<argosoft...@googlegroups.com>
9:19 a.m. (now)
to ArGoSoft Products
Hello everyone,

We have a new version of Mail Server (v.1.3.2.0).

Updates include:

  • Added Calendar. It is served through web interface. See more here;
  • Added SAVEDATE IMAP extension (rfc 8514);
  • Improved Log Viewer (Logs - View Log). Now lines can be filtered. It makes it easier to follow single connection. Also, IP addresses can be highlighted in the log and sent straight to Banned Hosts, Trusted Hosts or Auto Lockout databases;
  • Fixed an issue with Distribution Lists. They were case sensitive, and certain features were not working properly, if catch-all account was specified.
  • AbuseIPDb Blacklists Database update now happens with low priority thread, and it should affect the server performance less during the database update;
  • Server now includes console application ConsoleBackup.exe, which will allow to run backup from a command line. See more here;
  • Fixed dropped connection problems after receiving QUIT command in SMTP and POP3.
It can be downloaded from

Archie

Ken Poulsen

Mar 10, 2021, 1:37:39 PM3/10/21
to ArGoSoft Products

Forgjort to oplad new version? As im getting 1.3.1.0 when downloading

Regards

Ken

ArGoSoft Products

Mar 10, 2021, 3:00:00 PM3/10/21
to ArGoSoft Products
Sorry, I put the new build in the wrong folder this morning.

Please try again

Sorry for the trouble

Archie

Ken Poulsen

Mar 10, 2021, 3:45:51 PM3/10/21
to ArGoSoft Products
32 bit says bund 10. March

64bit still says 3. March when i download it.

Ill try again tomorrow (late evening for me right now)

ArGoSoft Products

Mar 10, 2021, 7:21:04 PM3/10/21
to ArGoSoft Products
Looks OK to me.   Possibly, something is cached somewhere.  Please try again later.

Archie