DLVR Logfile growing to 2GB

Felix Weigand

Feb 21, 2023, 5:24:40 AM2/21/23
to ArGoSoft Products
Hi,
for an unknown reason the DLVR logfile explodes from one day to another to 2GB with a lot of empty lines. The server does not deliver e-mails any more and only a service restart and deletion of the logfile helps - after the restart the DLVR service works fine again. Anyone else having this problem?
Regards
Felix

gyrosc...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2023, 5:31:22 PM6/29/23
to ArGoSoft Products
I don't remember ever seeing blank lines in the logs. Some with just a full spot from a previous line. Note 2GB used to be file limit. I've only ever had argo produce logs a few hundred mb (big newsletters).