Website down and need the webmail template installer

Joe Ceretti

Dec 23, 2014, 8:39:32 AM12/23/14
to argosoft...@googlegroups.com
Hi, It's driving me crazy. I need the webmail template msi file. The site has been down since yesterday. Any eta on when it will be back up or some other way I can get the file? Any information on this would be very much appreciated.

Ken Poulsen

Dec 23, 2014, 10:31:25 AM12/23/14
to argosoft...@googlegroups.com
Ive got a older version in the 32bit here.. (think its the 32bit) dont have the other

Joe Ceretti

Dec 23, 2014, 11:08:03 AM12/23/14
to argosoft...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much for the help! I wonder if there is a difference between the 32 and 64 of the web templates? The system I am running is 64 bit.

Ken Poulsen

Dec 23, 2014, 12:07:02 PM12/23/14
to argosoft...@googlegroups.com
Dont know.. i was lying in the folder from programs that was running 32bit.. im running 64bit now... but sadly havnt saved a copy... only of the mailserver itself.

Ken Poulsen

Dec 23, 2014, 5:03:49 PM12/23/14
to argosoft...@googlegroups.com
Argosoft.net is back online

Joe Ceretti

Dec 23, 2014, 5:09:07 PM12/23/14
to argosoft...@googlegroups.com
Yes! thanks again. I grabbed the manual install and just did it myself as the 64.msi wouldn't run. My client is now no longer harassing me.

Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year.