Specific e-mails failing to display in webmail clients.

JoeyR

Oct 29, 2015, 4:42:30 PM10/29/15
to ArGoSoft Products
Hi,

I believe I finally have a pretty good working implementation of Argosoft Mail Server for my needs.  My last requirement to be fully realized is the proper display of messages in webmail software OTHER than the Argosoft one, like SquirrelMail, and Afterlogic webmail.  The older 6.x version of Afterlogic webmail allows me to work around the non-display error by at least showing the subject and message controls, so I can forward the message to myself, and hence see it fully.  However, newer webmail clients just throw an error.

If anyone wants to test this, try subscribing to PC Magazine's "Best Deals" eNewsletter.  When you get an e-mail from them, see if you can view it in the webmail clients I referenced above.  If anyone wants a test account on my server for 1 week, send me a private e-mail.

Thank you!
- Joe