Mailing list

laza...@support.nrdbp.gr

Apr 18, 2022, 6:19:37 AM4/18/22
to ArGoSoft Products
Dear Archie Hi,

We have a distribution list containing several emails in it.

we wanted to add a new email in there but when ever we try to open the list to do it the GUI freezes and all that we can do is to log of and log on again from the server.

we tried to close the window without success.
we have the latest version installed.

Please advise

Aris

ArGoSoft Products

Apr 22, 2022, 7:26:25 PM4/22/22
to ArGoSoft Products
OK,  I see the problem occurs in the SQL installation only.

I will be fixing it and giving you the link for the pre-release.

Archie

ArGoSoft Products

Apr 22, 2022, 7:41:04 PM4/22/22
to ArGoSoft Products
Please get the latest pre-release at

It fixes the problem.

Archie

laza...@support.nrdbp.gr

Apr 25, 2022, 2:11:15 AM4/25/22
to ArGoSoft Products
Archie Hi,
Unfortunately after the Prerelease installation the problem is still there.
I reinstalled .NET runtime with no change.

Also after the instalaltion I restrated the server which Mail server exists (just to be sure if there was a possibility that there was the  issue) and I found that the services didn't start automaticly I had to start them through GUI.
the error that i found in the event viewer is

"Faulting application name: Argosoft.Service.Mail.exe, version: 2.0.1.0, time stamp: 0x625c61c1
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.3.9600.20334, time stamp: 0x623d40c6
Exception code: 0xe0434352
Fault offset: 0x0000000000008d5c
Faulting process id: 0xb4c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d85868e5b9697b
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\ArGo Software Design\ArGoSoft Mail Server .NET\Argosoft.Service.Mail.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: 262666b1-c45c-11ec-818b-005056829e08
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:"

 Kind Regards

Aris