Unfortunately after the Prerelease installation the problem is still there.
I reinstalled .NET runtime with no change.
Also after the instalaltion I restrated the server which Mail server exists (just to be sure if there was a possibility that there was the issue) and I found that the services didn't start automaticly I had to start them through GUI.
the error that i found in the event viewer is
"Faulting application name: Argosoft.Service.Mail.exe, version: 22.214.171.124, time stamp: 0x625c61c1
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.3.9600.20334, time stamp: 0x623d40c6
Exception code: 0xe0434352
Fault offset: 0x0000000000008d5c
Faulting process id: 0xb4c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d85868e5b9697b
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\ArGo Software Design\ArGoSoft Mail Server .NET\Argosoft.Service.Mail.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: 262666b1-c45c-11ec-818b-005056829e08
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:"