Missing support - no reply on e-mail requests

Felix Weigand

Mar 21, 2023, 4:31:13 AM3/21/23
to ArGoSoft Products
Hi,
it seems, the product is not supported any more? Or did anyone get a reply within the past three months?
Regards
Felix

David Matthewson

Nov 19, 2023, 5:46:08 AM11/19/23
to ArGoSoft Products
Often very quiet in here.. ditto the FB group - nothing since 2018! Good product though!

gyrosc...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2024, 8:18:56 PMFeb 6
to ArGoSoft Products
Yep quiet. product is still ok with just the odd niggle.

Although I suspect the days of Independent mail servers are starting to end. I'm now finding amazon, gmail, hotmail, yahoo, microsoft servers have there own rules that impact small mail servers.
I talking mainly about the reputation databases they hold and how harsh they are.  I sense the beginning of the end IMO.