Version 1.3.1.0 of Mail Server

ArGoSoft Products

Mar 3, 2021, 7:32:48 AM3/3/21
to ArGoSoft Products
Hello everyone,

We have a new version of Mail Server (1.3.1.0).

Changes include:
  • Fixed synchronization issues on implicit TLS ports (465,993,995);
  • Improved handling of IMAP Shared Folders. Now allowing subfolders of shared folders;
  • Added menu option to Delete Old Logs;
  • Global action, performed in case SpamAssassin detects spam, can be overridden by individual user settings;
  • Improved Mailbox View dialog. Optimized "Increment UIDValidity" action, and fixed issues with dragging and dropping .eml files to mailboxes from Windows shell;
  • Fixed a problem with applying latest structural changes to the databases from menu. Before was broken for SQLite;
Please download it from here.

Archie

Scott Keen

Mar 3, 2021, 4:31:54 PM3/3/21
to ArGoSoft Products
Thanks Archie! I will be updating to the latest version on my server this weekend. I appreciate all the work and support you're doing.

Artchil Gogava

Mar 3, 2021, 8:06:48 PM3/3/21
to argosoft...@googlegroups.com

Thanks!