Error on client receiving mail

6 views
Skip to first unread message

laza...@support.nrdbp.gr

unread,
Jul 30, 2021, 4:48:51 AMJul 30
to ArGoSoft Products
Archie hi,

today when ever any mail client tries to receive messages in the log we get
"Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"
also we are unable to send any emails.
the version we are running is the latest 1.3.8

also when ever we start the web service we get 100% CPU load and as soon as we stop it the server is running normal again.

please advise

Aris


laza...@support.nrdbp.gr

unread,
Jul 30, 2021, 5:41:43 AMJul 30
to ArGoSoft Products
Finally we have figured out the problem.

the problem was cause by the AbuseIPDB we have disabled it restarted services and the problem was gone.

noe we have enabled again the AbuseIPDB option and it is not causing any problems

best regards

Aris

laza...@support.nrdbp.gr

unread,
Jul 30, 2021, 6:00:40 AMJul 30
to ArGoSoft Products
after a while the error reappeared so we stopped AbuseIPDB  again.

please advise.

Aris
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages