Version 1.3.4.0 of Mail Server

ArGoSoft Products

Apr 22, 2021, 8:55:44 PM4/22/21
to ArGoSoft Products
We have a new version of Mail Server, v1.3.4.0.

What's new:

  • Significantly improved Web Interface;
    • Now supporting multiple TO, CC and BCC recipients;
    • Simplified Delete operation;
    • Added Reply to All;
    • Messages may be flagged with single click;
    • Added Archive operation;
    • More changes, including extended use of AJAX;
  • Fixed problems caused by a period in the first position of line in email messages (rfc 2821, Section 4.5.2);
  • Fixed an issue with service dependencies for SQL installations.

You can download it from from:

Thanks

Ken Poulsen

Apr 23, 2021, 8:44:11 AM4/23/21
to ArGoSoft Products
Hi Archi

Im getting this error when under contacts.

Contacts.json' blev ikke fundet (contacts.json was not found)

ArGoSoft Products

Apr 23, 2021, 9:19:32 AM4/23/21
to ArGoSoft Products
Hmm...  Current version supposed to replace xml version of contacts with json version.

Can you tell me if you DID have any contacts there before you upgraded?

Archie

ArGoSoft Products

Apr 23, 2021, 9:37:32 AM4/23/21
to ArGoSoft Products
Hi Ken,

Please upgrade again:

It is fixed now.

Sorry for the trouble.

Archie

Ken Poulsen

Apr 23, 2021, 10:34:10 AM4/23/21
to ArGoSoft Products
Hi Archie

All working for me now.

Yes i did have contacts before (not many), so no problem making them again.

Very happy about to be abel to reply more than one :-)

regards
Ken