Mailserver bug: Index was out of range. when global text filters disabled

an...@weblitmus.com

Nov 25, 2022, 2:06:31 AM11/25/22
to ArGoSoft Products
BUG: MailServer V2.0.3.0

Steps to replicate:

Domain group, domain and user already created.
Email has been recieved by a user and can successfully read via the Web interface.

Go into the Mail server controller
Edit the domain group
Go to [Anti Spam]
Change "Global Text filters" to disabled
Restart the mail server
Log into the web interface and try to view the previous email

Erro is shown at the topof the page saying :
"Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index"

ArGoSoft Products

Nov 25, 2022, 5:33:59 AM11/25/22
to ArGoSoft Products
Right...  I will have to take a look at it.  Thanks.

Archie

an...@weblitmus.com

Jan 17, 2023, 5:47:59 PM1/17/23
to ArGoSoft Products
Any progress on this? I'm having similar errors in the V2.0.5.0 version . Logging out and logging back into the web interface is a current workaround im using is to log out and log back in again.

Global text filters -enabled
Scan message bodies - enabled
Reject message bodies with Blank Subject Lines - enabled

an...@weblitmus.com

Feb 13, 2023, 10:54:57 PM2/13/23
to ArGoSoft Products
This seems to be generally occurring when the server is stopped and restarted.

Simplest test:
1. Log into WebMail interface.
2. Restart the server with the mail server controller UI
3. Try to View an email in WebMail