ixviewer plus - redline

Sriram S

Mar 6, 2024, 10:37:20 PMMar 6
to Arelle-users
Hi Team,

With the recent changes in EdgarRenderer 24.1 preview build, the below change is made to route to the new viewer (ixviewer-plus) always if the url contains redline as 'true'.

With this change, we are not in a position now to use the old renderer with the redline parameter which has the below queries/concern for us:
  1. Is there a way to use old viewer with the redline parameter based on our need?
  2. Using the new viewer always for the redline impact on any other areas to look for?
Appreciate if you provide your valuable opinions on this would be helpful for us.

Thanks!

Derek Gengenbacher

Mar 7, 2024, 2:55:22 PMMar 7
to arelle...@googlegroups.com, Arelle Support
- Sriram -

Thanks for reaching out to the Arelle team. While we do work to make sure that the EFM validation plugin and the Edgar Renderer work flawlessly with Arelle, we do not support the code directly. These questions would be better answered by the Structured Data group at the SEC. You can reach them at structu...@sec.gov.

--

---

Derek Gengenbacher
Engineering Manager
Arelle Team/XBRL Taxonomy Team
Workiva Inc.

Message has been deleted

ramku...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2024, 1:18:26 AMMar 8
to Arelle-users
Hi Sriram.

I agree with Derek comments. Regarding your query about the behavior of "redline=true" in the URL, the implementation was intended to ensure visibility of redlines for any document containing them.