Arelle error for .xhtml file

davide cagnoni

May 30, 2022, 5:20:54 AMMay 30
to Arelle-users
Hi,

when we submit a single .xhtml ESEF file to Arelle, using the following

https://<server>/rest/xbrl/file.xhtml/validation/xbrl?disclosureSystem=esef&media=xml

with taxonomy 2020

we sistematically get the error

ESEF.RTS.Art.6.a.noInlineXbrlTags - 2022-05-20 16:54:40,246 [ESEF.RTS.Art.6.a.noInlineXbrlTags] RTS on ESEF requires inline XBRL, no facts were reported. <nome_file_xhtml>

We found this output misleading for our customers as other ESEF-oriented platforms consider the same files fully valid.

Is there a reason for this behaviour? Is it correct under  your perspective?

Please let us know if you may help us to sort this out and if you may need some more elements (configuration details, sourcecode, whatever useful) in order to analyze it.

Thanks in advance for any help you may provide.

Davide