Load excel file from CLI and save the generated taxonomy files using CLI as well

Angad

Mar 18, 2024, 7:20:24 AMMar 18
to Arelle-users
Hi,

I have an excel file which I am able to successfully load into Arelle using the GUI and it generates the .xsd and other files as shown in the picture attached.

Now, I want to do the exact same thing but using the CLI. I am able to successfully load the file using the following command :
".\arelleCmdLine.exe -f $excelFilePath --plugin loadFromExcel"

I don't know how to get all the files mentioned in the attached pic using the CLI.

I would be grateful if someone could please assist me with this.

Regards,
Angad
taxonomy.png

Angad

Mar 18, 2024, 7:47:06 AMMar 18
to Arelle-users
Hi,

The following command worked:

".\arelleCmdLine.exe -f $excelFilePath --plugin loadFromExcel --save-Excel-DTS-directory $savePath"

I believe it would be beneficial if this could be added to the documentation as I had to extract this from the code.

Regards,
Angad