validation results

Jiri Diepolt

Oct 26, 2021, 7:31:01 AM10/26/21
to Arelle-users

Dear All,

I have tried to use Arelle tool for ESEF package validation. Can you help me with explanining the following messages? Is it an error and/or just warning?

[message:con_IdentifierValueMustBeIdentical] multipleIdentifiers: According to the Regulatory Technical Standards on European Single Electronic Format, all issuers shall ensure that the Inline XBRL instance document contains data of a single issuer. Therefore all entity identifiers in contexts shall have identical content. Please make sure all XBRL context entity identifiers are provided with the identical value. - http://www.esma.europa.eu/taxonomy/2020-03-16/esef_cor-for.xml 20600

  [message:con_ComparativeReportingPeriodMustBePresentDuration] According to the IAS 1, comparative information must be disclosed in respect of the previous period for all amounts reported in the financial statements, both on the face of the financial statements and in the notes, unless another standard requires otherwise. Please make sure that XBRL context period end date is provided with at least two unique date values. - http://www.esma.europa.eu/taxonomy/2020-03-16/esef_cor-for.xml 20604

 [message:con_ComparativeReportingPeriodMustBePresentInstant] According to the IAS 1, comparative information must be disclosed in respect of the previous period for all amounts reported in the financial statements, both on the face of the financial statements and in the notes, unless another standard requires otherwise. Please make sure that XBRL context instant period is provided with at least two unique date values. - http://www.esma.europa.eu/taxonomy/2020-03-16/esef_cor-for.xml 20609

 Thanks. BR,

 Jiří Diepolt

SK

Oct 27, 2021, 1:55:33 AM10/27/21
to Arelle-users

Hello Jiří

Do you have an example package for these? I have never seen these formulae messages in the wild.
- I think there are multiple LEI codes available in this package
- I think there are issues with the context in this XHTML when it comes to durations and instants of the filing

... or something goes terribly wrong earlier...

Jiri Diepolt

Oct 27, 2021, 2:08:36 AM10/27/21
to arelle...@googlegroups.com
Thanx. I will drop the package.

Br.

J.

st 27. 10. 2021 v 7:55 odesílatel 'SK' via Arelle-users <arelle...@googlegroups.com> napsal:
--

---

Jiri Diepolt

Oct 27, 2021, 5:34:10 AM10/27/21
to arelle...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

the package is located here (The Czech National Bank`s Repository)

Thanks for your help.

Br, J.

SK

Oct 27, 2021, 7:26:49 AM10/27/21
to Arelle-users
I don't get the messages when validating the package using 2021-09-20. Either it has something to do with the version of Arelle, or the settings of the validation.

Jiri Diepolt

Oct 27, 2021, 7:36:15 AM10/27/21
to arelle...@googlegroups.com
Thanx for good news :-)