Validation for SBSEF US SEC taxonomy compatibility incorporation

Gautham Karuna

Jul 2, 2024, 9:41:27 AMJul 2
to Arelle-users

Hello Team,

Could you please check and let me know when the validation compatibility for US SBSEF taxonomy will be included inside the arelle.?

Herman Fischer

Jul 2, 2024, 11:18:06 PMJul 2
to arelle...@googlegroups.com

It’s in the 24.2 EDGAR release, which was merged last Fri.

--

---

Gautham Karuna

Jul 3, 2024, 3:59:06 AMJul 3
to Arelle-users
Yes that the one....Can we get timeline for incorporating those validation inside the arelle?

Gautham Karuna

Jul 4, 2024, 9:47:57 AMJul 4
to Arelle-users
`Thanks,,,,,i just found that we will be able to validate the samples....