no ixNS attribute?

ethan

Nov 4, 2021, 6:09:25 PM11/4/21
to Arelle-users
Hi,
this seems to be an error as I don't have a z: drive:

Instance validation exception: 'ModelDocument' object has no attribute 'ixNS', instance: _IXDS Traceback (most recent call last): File "Z:\Users\arelle\hfdev\arelle\Validate.py", line 110, in validate File "Z:\Users\arelle\hfdev\arelle\ValidateXbrl.py", line 358, in validate File "C:\path\to\arelle\plugin\validate\ESEF\__init__.py", line 234, in validateXbrlFinally if doc.ixNS != ixbrl11: AttributeError: 'ModelDocument' object has no attribute 'ixNS'

Looks to me that its is looking for namespace attribute? Should not cause a hard error if the XHTML document as part of an ixDS ist plain XHTML

Regards