xbrlDB

Sergey Klimov

May 19, 2021, 11:06:19 AM5/19/21
to Arelle-users
Hello,

I loaded my XBRL instance into XBRL database using XBRL database plugin but how can I read it from there?

TIA

M G

May 21, 2021, 7:59:52 AM5/21/21
to Arelle-users
Hi, I would like to help if I could, but need to know more specifics about what you are trying to accomplish.

If you can use the terminology shown at https://arelle.org/arelle/documentation/xbrl-database/ to describe what you have done so far, that will help.

For instance, what database model are you using?  XBRL Abstract Model Database, XBRL-US Public Database or DPM Database?

Best from Mike G

Sergey Klimov

May 21, 2021, 9:34:18 AM5/21/21
to Arelle-users
Hey Mike!

I chose  XBRL Abstract Model Database , uploaded Postgres Schema DDL into my postgres DB, after that I enabled XBRLDB plugin in Arelle, loaded an XBRL instance into Arelle and saved it into DB. Now I'm wondering how I can load this instance from DB back into Arelle. I found out that there's another plugin loadFromXbrlDB but seems it doesn't work.

Regards,
Sergey Klimov

пятница, 21 мая 2021 г. в 14:59:52 UTC+3, grecom...@gmail.com:

M G

May 22, 2021, 9:10:54 AM5/22/21
to Arelle-users
Hi, Sergey

Thanks for clarifying

Sorry, my experience with Arelle is only to use it to load data from the SEC into Postgres.  I don't have any experience loading it back into Arelle (I assume you want to do this so you look at it through the Arelle GUI?)

There was a thread on this board back in March called "New Arelle User" that discussed this subject, but unfortunately didn't have an answer to the question.

Good luck with your task.

Best from Mike

Sergey Klimov

May 25, 2021, 3:47:33 AM5/25/21
to Arelle-users
Hey Mike!
I find that's a bit weird when there's an option to save an xbrl instance to DB and no option to load it back. anyway I'm going to invesigate that more thoroughl/

суббота, 22 мая 2021 г. в 16:10:54 UTC+3, grecom...@gmail.com: