Excel output after loading a filling package - duplicates

Idan Peleg

Feb 13, 2024, 10:31:14 AMFeb 13
to Arelle-users
Hi Again, you helped me a lot last time, thought maybe I am in luck again :)

When I upload a filling package to Arelle  (using Edgar renderer version 3.22.2), Arelle creates a folder named "out" in the same location of the filling package. Inside this folder Arelle creates an Excel file with the information I tagged according to tables.

Everything is fine until this point except that each label in the Excel shows up twice (one below the original label). I other words - each table contains twice as much rows.

I checked maybe there is a redundancy in the instance document itself but found none...

Any suggestions?

Thank you,
Idan

Bill Palmer

Feb 13, 2024, 11:01:30 PMFeb 13
to arelle...@googlegroups.com
Hi Idan,

My Edgar Renderer is 3.23.2.3  from August 2023.

I  suggest  you just update to a new version and see if your duplicates problem is resolved..If not,, then you will probably have to consult with the tech support at the SEC.

Regards,
Bill Palmer

--

---