EU CSRD Taxonomy Validation

Katia Tseliou

Jul 5, 2024, 4:47:47 AMJul 5
to Arelle-users
Hello Arelle users,

I have created an xbrl file including ESRS KPIs with tags according to the EU CSRD XBRL Taxonomy. Now, I want to validate it in Arelle.

You will find attached the xrbl file - kpis_meta - and the taxonomy file -for_esrs.

Any insight would be much appreciated.
for_esrs.xml
kpis_meta.xbrl

Austin Matherne

Jul 9, 2024, 5:44:07 AMJul 9
to Arelle-users
Hi,

Are you trying to use the GUI or command line version of Arelle?

Kind regards,
Austin Matherne

Katia Tseliou

Jul 9, 2024, 6:37:32 AMJul 9
to Arelle-users
Hi Austin,

Thanks for your reply. I am using the GUI.

Austin Matherne

Jul 9, 2024, 2:03:30 PMJul 9
to Arelle-users
From the GUI you can use the File -> Open File menu to open the .xbrl file and Tools -> Validation -> Validate to perform XBRL specification validation on the report. Validation messages will be logged to the bottom messages pane.