Using -webserver we'd like to get both responses of media=xml and media=zip

Jim

Mar 20, 2024, 3:30:14 PMMar 20
to Arelle-users
We need the message log, in xml format, and the html files that you get when you ask for the zip file.
In https://github.com/Arelle/Arelle/blob/386e36299d629dda030249ffc50bbc72866e9d7e/arelle/CntlrWebMain.py#L403  It looks like I can just change the logHandler.getText() to logHandler.getxml() and get that.

Is there a better way to get both the message log in xml in the zip file?

Austin Matherne

Mar 26, 2024, 1:31:29 PMMar 26
to Arelle-users
Hi Jim,

No, this isn't currently possible from the web server.

Kind regards,
Austin Matherne