AREADNE 2012 -- 2nd Call for Registration

John Pezaris

May 24, 2012, 4:13:35 PM5/24/12
to AREADNE Conferences

AREADNE 2012
Research in Encoding and Decoding of Neural Ensembles
Nomikos Conference Center, Santorini, Greece
21-24 June 2012

http://www.areadne.org
in...@areadne.org

* * * 2nd CALL FOR REGISTRATION * * *

AREADNE 2012 will be our fourth meeting at the Nomikos Conference
Centre in Santorini, Greece. Continuing with the same highly
successful format, the conference will bring scientific leaders from
around the world to present their theoretical and experimental work on
the functioning of neuronal ensembles. The meeting provides an
informal yet spectacular and inspirational setting in which attendees
can discuss their recent discoveries and ideas, with a relaxed pace
that emphasizes interaction. The registration deadline is 6 June
2012. If there are any remaining spots at that point, the fees
increase substantially to our on-site rate. Register now!

We have a very exciting list of speakers --

Yali Amit (U. Chicago)
Dora Angelaki (Baylor College of Medicine)
Sliman Bensmaia (U. Chicago)
Davi Bock (HHMI Janelia Farm)
Anne Churchland (Cold Spring Harbor)
David Dickman (Baylor College of Medicine)
Michael Hasselmo (Boston University)
Nicholas Hatsopoulos (U. Chicago)
Peter Latham (UCL)
Jean Livet (INSERM)
Jeff Magee (HHMI Janelia Farm)
Dan Margoliash (U. Chicago)
Tirin Moore (Stanford)
John O'Keefe (UCL)
Leslie Osborne (U. Chicago)
John Pezaris (Harvard Med. School)
Panayiota Poirazi (FORTH / IMBB)
Hans Scherberger (DPZ)
Elad Schneidman (Weizmann Institute)
Idan Segev (Hebrew University)
Shy Shoham (Technion)
Eilon Vaadia (Hebrew University)

To register, and for additional information about the meeting, please
go to the conference web page

http://areadne.org

or send email to us at in...@areadne.org. Please forward this message
to interested colleagues.