AREADNE 2022 Registration

John Pezaris

Feb 27, 2022, 5:03:22 PM2/27/22
to AREADNE Conferences
AREADNE 2022
Research in Encoding and Decoding of Neural Ensembles
Nomikos Conference Centre, Santorini, Greece
28 June – 2 July 2022

https://areadne.org

Dear Colleague,

We expect to open registration for AREADNE 2022 on March 2, 2022.

As has been true for many sessions now, we are sold out with presenters of accepted posters, and will establish a waiting list for both non-presenting authors as well as regular attendees as soon as registration opens. Each accepted poster will have one spot reserved for the presenter.  All non-presenting authors along with researchers and students who wish to attend without having an accepted poster will be directed to the waiting list.  Historically, only a very small handful of people have been offered a spot from the waiting list.

Once registration is open, a link will appear prominently at the top of the AREADNE web page https://areadne.org .  Again, we expect that to be on March 2, 2022.  There will be no additional messages when registration opens.

Thanks,

Nicho Hatsopoulos and John Pezaris, Co-Chairs
AREADNE 2022